Whether you like it or not, you DO have a personal brand and the most successful business men and women take control of their personal brand!
A personal brand can do with following
* Accelerate your job search
* Facilitate transition into a different job or career
* Change or clarify long term career objectives
* Assist you to determine your value in negotiating salaries
The four pillars of personal branding
* Market- How do I address the needs of my customers?
* Message – How do I communicate MY unique value?
* Money- What is my value to a potential employer?
* Meaning- What doe it al me to me and those in my network?
STEP 1 -Your MARKET are employers, venture partners, team members or individuals and organizations. Step 1 is to perform a customer- centric needs analysis.
*What outcomes is your market seeking?
* Can you address their needs such as reputation, social responsibility or recognition?
STEP 2- Create an inventory of competitors
STEP 3- Craft your value proposition
STEP 4 – Craft your own message. Your communication plan begins by analyzing ways to “get out the word” about your brand.
STEP 5 – Create branding elements
* traditional resume
* Pitch book/portfolio
* SEO-optimized website
* Optimized LinkedIn profile
*Executive bio or “brag sheet”
STEP 6- Roll out your brand
STEP 7- Create a personal expense statement.
STEP 8 – Determine a pricing strategy- how much do you need to make vs. how much are you worth
STEP 9- Brand alignment. Your brand should be aligned with your personal life goals and sense of purpose.
Cynthia McIntyre Photography will create a headshot consistent with your personal brand!
For more info call 203-364-1592